Friday, November 22, 2013

Vacation

OK, don't start!  I know most of you, and by most I mean all, think we are on a full time vacation.  I can't argue with that but we are taking a vacation from the RV.  Saturday the 23rd we will drop the RV off at an RV dealer and Camping World in Hammond, LA.  We have a list of warranty work, maintenance work and a few upgrades they will work on while we are gone.  We 'll be back on December 30th to pick up the RV.

First we go to Amelia Island, FL where Di's brother Dale and his wife Christy are staying at a condo.  Two days there then south to visit Di's sister Marge and her husband David for a few days then Dale and Christy will join us for Thanksgiving.  Friday Marge, David, Diana and I leave for a 10 day cruise in the Caribbean.  When we get back from that Diana and I will drive to Midlothian and visit with friends and spend Christmas with my brother and his family.  Then drive back to Hammond, LA to get the RV and resume that life style.

The inside of the RV looks like a storm came through since we have piles of clothes for each stop along the way.  We are pretty sure it will all fit in the Jeep...maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment