Monday, February 25, 2013

We have heat!!!

So we took the RV to the dealer and were told it would be several days before they could work on it.  Then they realized we bought it from them in late December so we were moved to the front of the line.  They told us a tech worked on it for 8 hours and that there was a short near the control board.  We got a new thermostat and they corrected the short.  So we brought it home on Saturday.  So now the furnace works but I could not get any of the electrical stuff to work.  The TVs, fireplace etc. would not work.  By this time the dealer is closed until Monday so we continued packing and organizing with the idea we would call on Monday.  Maybe they could talk us through it on the phone.  Then today the idiot male owner of this RV discovered that while I run an electrical cord to the RV and plugged it into the power cord, I never plugged the power cord into the RV. Once I plugged that in all the power worked great.  What a moron!  I am grateful I did not call the dealer o they would be laughing for weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment